Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bulk order for Alumtek KL



600 pcs cupcake ni dibuat dlm masa yang sangat lah terkejar-kejar. Oh my Gucci...... what a day preparing the cupcakes for Alumtek KL for their Career Guidance Day talk to students. Thank you very much for the order. I only have a day to complete this task dengan bantuan dari anak-anak. Thank you my little angels for helping your mama..... love u guys.

Asalnya malas nak ambil order yang last minute, tapi mengenangkan husband adalah ex-TIKL student, so I agree with it. Mulalah berfikir nak buat design macam mana ni...... such limited time..... aaaahhh....... then, I teringatkan Anis Borhan daripada Anisecupcake. I ada ternampak tools yang nak digunakan so that night, I rushed to Anis's house to buy the Brigitte Letterpress and end up buying few more tools. Seronok dapat berjumpa dengan Anis yang hasil kerja cupcakenya sangat cantik dan kemas, especially her fondant work on Ed Hardy. Wonderful...... BTW, nice knowing you ...... Anis and thanks for the tools too. Memang berbaloi-baloi.... jimat masa.

And the next day, the cupcakes ready to be sent to TIKL and after clearing the mess apalagi .......ganti tidur le jawapnya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MalaysiaOnlineShoppingDirectory.com

 

Copyright © 2012 Reserved to Manis Manja Design with love by CikBulat