Friday, May 7, 2010

Pssst.....Pssst....Have U All Heard...?

Pssst....Pssst......to all cake decoraters.....Have you all heard......BIG NEWS my friends.....
Lorraine McKay of Extra Icing is coming to Malaysia...next year. How do I know this?
I was thanking her for her free video tutorial and candidly invited her to come to Malaysia and do her workshop here. To my plesent surprise she answered ' I AM coming to Malaysia.....next year'. I was dancing with happiness in front of the computer.
Lorraine McKay, to me is a Goddess of Cake Decorating, a true Master of Figure Modelling. She is my IDOL. Visit her blog - extra-icing.blogspot.com and have a look at all her work. So flawless....so detailed.....sooooo beautiful....you will understand why I think she's a Goddess.
I haven't got the details of her visit to Malaysia yet but I will keep you all updated on this.
Horay....Horay.....Horay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MalaysiaOnlineShoppingDirectory.com

 

Copyright © 2012 Reserved to Manis Manja Design with love by CikBulat